Sunday, May 6, 2007

mixing it up

I'm continuing to mix up the training and still feeling good about it. However, I did not get in as much training as I would have liked this weekend. I guess i have to just acknowledge my body got some rest.

Here's the weeek in review:

Tuesday:

2 x 800 @ 8:00 pace/treadmill

4 x 400
(1st = 7:53 pace)
(2nd = 7:47 pace)
(3rd = 7:47 pace)
(4th = 7:41 pace)

weights

a good fast workout at gym! I'm getting better!
_______________________________________________

Thursday:

30:04 run through neighborhood. Not much exciting about this.

_______________________________________________

Sunday:

13 mile bike ride; 57:12

[Very hilly course! The hills were pretty brutal and mostly unexpected as I rode in unfamiliar territory. Felt very pleased though when it was done. A nice mix from last week which was all flat.]

19:02 - run

_______________________________________________

Like i mentioned, i would have liked to have gotten in much more, but at least my body got some time off. Now, I hope to get more in this week. Weather has been very nice, for the most part. Not too warm and very little humidity.

I am seriously thinking of traveling to Philadelphia first weekend in June for a 10k trail run. See the link at right. Looks fun!!

Train Hard, Train Strong

1 comment:

Ryan V. said...

I like the new format!