Thursday, March 8, 2007

a stutter step

i've been "suffering" this week from some kind of sinus thing. it's in my throat, ears, nose. It was a very uncomfortable sore throat on monday, but has since gotten better. now, i'm just stuffed up and just don't feel all quite right.

so, tues went for a short run and then yesterday, i was not sure i was gonna get out there....thinking maybe i should just rest. but the weather here was so gorgeous, i was almost yanked out the door by it's pulling.

about 2 minutes into it, i feel so heavy and tired and just not right and in my head is this debate..."i could just stop and walk...i could just stop and go back home....i could keep going...."

my steps sloooowed to almost a walk.....and then i picked it up went on......

did just a but over 4 miles and felt great! i'm so glad i didn't stop.

you never know...you never know...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad that you were able to make it outside and through a run. The sinus thing has knocked me on my ass and out of work since Tuesday. I finally got a doctor's appointment today.

I hope you continue to feel better.

mrjwhit~ said...

If you live in Atlanta our translation of your sickness is called POLLEN!