Sunday, February 10, 2008

catching up

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

Feb 10 - 50:35 minutes
Feb 9 - 4.27 miles/40 min/9:22 pace
Feb 7 - 3 miles/26:20/8:46 pace
Feb 5 - 4 miles/36 min/9:00 pace
Feb 3 - 3.5 miles

I am currently in the middle of a 2 week work trip in New Jersey. Most of my runs in the week have been on treadmill since by the time I get done with work, it is cold and dark outside. Thankfully, I got to run outside today. It was cold and windy, but I just had to get some fresh air and feel the wind on my face. Tough, but also very refreshing.

All I can say about what I've seen of New Jersey is you can mark it off of your must-see places. Absolutely nothing here!

Stay Strong and Fit.

3 comments:

Scott McMurtrey said...

What! New Jersey is a vacationers dream!

afuntanilla said...

ha ha!

Kelly said...

I totally forgot about your trip. I'll email you tomorrow. :)