Friday, February 29, 2008

A little wrap

I got dressed, went outside and said aloud, "well, hello gorgeous!"

March 2: 6 miles/59:04/9:51 pace
March 1: 4.3 miles/42:43/9:56 pace
Feb 29: 2.5 miles/21:35/8:38 pace
Feb 26: 2.5 miles/20:18/8:07 pace

I need to get a massage! Slept horrible last night so was glad to get in 6 miles today. Toyed around with going for a bike ride as well, but I will save it.
I read in my new running magazine that Lance Armstrong will be running in Boston next month, with an aim at 2:45. He was just over 2:46 in NY last fall. Go Lance! (He'll be running to collect donations for his foundation LIVESTRONG.ORG, which as done a lot of good things.)

On personal note, I have become involved with the Lupus Foundation and am collecting donations for the Georgia Chapter of the Foundation. I'm excited to be a part of this and hope to raise money and awareness through my participation in the ING Half-Marathon on March 30th. The link is on the right side of page if you are interested.

Cheers and Train Smart!

5 comments:

Wes said...

Thanks for coming by :-) Looks like you got the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful weather today too! Very.cool!!

Joe said...

> I got dressed, went outside
> and said aloud, "well, hello
> gorgeous!"

Oh, did you see me out there, or something?

Scott McMurtrey said...

the sun's been out a bit the last few days. i've found myself whispering sweet nothings to nature.

JustRun said...

You're having some great runs lately! Good job!

I am jealous of your weather right now.

Josh said...

Good for you to raise money for charity. It's a nice feeling to have that other goal behind your training!