Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb 17 - 10.27 mile BIKE RIDE - streets of Atlanta
Feb 16 - 34 min run-streets of NYC
Feb 15 - 22 min run
Feb 12 - 2.25 miles/19:30

Glad to be back home after the trip to NJ. Was able to sneak in a brief stint in NYC. I met up with fellow blogger pal, JOSH. It was great to finally meet. His level of fitness and excitement for training are inspiring and I was psyched to sit with him over coffee. Selfishly, I want him to meet me up at JFK 50 Miler this year, but I also want him to get into KONA TRIATHLON!!

As previously mentioned, I was able to run outside on the streets of NJ. And before I left town on Saturday, I was able to run through the streets of Manhattan.
2 more states to add to my growing list of states I have run in for racing and/or training purposes.

Cheers and stay healthy!

No comments: