Tuesday, January 1, 2008

the last of 2007

from Sat. 12/29/07

28:26/3.10 miles/9:16 pace
outside w/ hills.

my right side/hip area is bugging me. It's all out of whack. I know its maybe because of my bed and/or the way I sleep. I hate when this happens...

In other news, I bit the bullet and signed up for my first race of 2008:
ING Half-Marathon
If you signed up by year end, it was $60 and THEN, a co-worker came by my desk right before I was about to leave and game me a link to a code for an additional discount. BONUS! So, it only ended up costing $48 & change. Cheapest Half I have ever signed up for!! :)

In 2007, I did about 5-6 races, but in all honesty, it was not a very satisfying year in terms of how I felt afterwards regarding my performance. And I know what I need to do to change that and I am looking forward to the challenge presented to me.

I hope 2008 is full of fun races, solid training, and marvelous insights along the way for all!!

GO GET 'EM

1 comment:

Scott McMurtrey said...

here's to a wonderful 2008. running and otherwise.