Thursday, January 4, 2007

gym report

Went to gym last night cause I was too much of a wimp to run in semi-cool temperatures. When I left the house, I looked in my gym bag to make sure I had everything I needed. However, when I went to change clothes, I realized I was without a sportsbra. OOPS. Obviously, no choice but to get out there anyways in my regular bra. Granted, I look nothing like this from Trin's recent post http://fruit-on-the-bottom.blogspot.com/2007/01/2006-looking-back.html but it was STILL uncomfortable. 5 miles of plodding along on the 'ole treadmill. It was a good thing I had sort of a tight shirt on.

Today, I am sore from the recent workouts. I really need work on my left hamstring which continues to puzzle and irritate me with its pain/soreness…..

1 comment:

Maggie said...

LMAO! There's nothing like holding your boobs while on the treadmil. :)