Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Report

Last Week's Training

Tues/ 39:06/ hills

Thurs/ 58:09/ 6 miles/ hills

Sat/ 1:14/ 7.5 miles/ hills

Sun/ 1:55/ 11.4 miles/ hills

**Sunday's run was BRUTAL. Suppossed to run 15. Made it to only 11.4. That's not really gonna cut it. What went wrong? I think the biggest culprit was that I did not eat nearly enough on Saturday, especially after running 7.5. All week was with hills and that probably made it even tougher. I have got to be more diligent about eating enough/taking in enough calories. I was toast yesterday after about 8 miles and struggled the rest of the way.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Knowing nothing about marathon training, my guess is that you're right about the calories and the hills. Good for you for pushing on through, especially yesterday.

Trinity2 said...

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't go with you if you only did 11 ;-)