Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Recap

Recap of Previous Week

Tues/ 4 miles/ 38:41/ road hilly

Wed/ 5 miles/ 47:00/ treadmill

Thurs/ skipped run

Fri/ badly needed MASSAGE -- a wonderful massage by a new person. I have been having much pain in my left hamstring and cannot figure out the source. Still in some pain, but not nearly as much. She did a great job! Sore and tight as hell, but loosening up some. Calf muscles are tore up!

Sat/ 7.3 miles/ 1:11

Sun/13 miles/ rolling hills, very tough..in a heavy drizzle


**Best run was the long run on Sunday. I ran in a new place cause I went away for the weekend. I was in unchartered territory and when that happens, I am always a bit nervous that because I don’t know my surroundings I will cut the run short. But, I didn't. And even though it was a tough with the rolling hills, I hung in there and felt pretty good. There was a steady heavy drizzle, but it was not cold out…I only had a short sleeve dri-fit shirt on, biking shorts, & my trusty Adidas Cap. There were very few cars on road and beautiful surroundings. Ran in an area that encompassed 3 golf courses and a huge lake. Gorgeous. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Cool. That sounds good!