Monday, January 1, 2007

Monday Report

3.0 miles/ 26:35/ Treadmill/ Tues

5.0 miles(approx) / 48:00 min/ flat, rolling/ Wed

3.0 miles/ 24:55/ hilly/ Thurs

5.8 miles/ 56:00/ flattish/ Sat

8.0 miles/ 1:16/ Treadmill/ Sun

A decent week by all standards. Yesterday(Sunday's) run was the hardest...8 freaking miles on a treadmill. I opted for it to help with my pace and because we had a steady rain in Atlanta. I normally don't shriek away from the rain, but I just didn't feel like being wet for 9 miles. Know what I mean. In hindsight, I should have just run outside. The treadmill is brutal for anything over 4 miles. Needless to say, glad I got the runs in. Also, I have decided to run the Birmingham Half-Marathon in February. This will be a good race to do before the big one. I ran the Birmingham half last year and did well. I hope to finish in 2 hrs. which is better than what i did last year. I had a fun, challenging race last year. It was brutally cold & hilly, but I still had a blast. If anyone is gonna be around them there parts on February 11, please come cheer me on!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congrats on deciding to do Birmingham! I'll be cheering you on from the West Coast on February 11th. :)