Monday, July 9, 2007

latest runs, etc..

Saturday: 27:15, 3 miler with buddy S.L.

felt good. started at 7:30 to avoid major humidity. got up and down some hills and flats.

Sunday: 51:16, 5.21 miles solo

another early start at 7:30. this time, it was a heavy rain for about the first 2.5 miles; it turned into a drizzle and then ceased altogether. how refreshing to be out in te pouring rain. it felt good. i had a cap on, but my glasses still got messed up. oh well.

what geek goes out at 7:30 on a sunday morning and deliberately runs in the rain? i do. and the rest...you know who you are!!


on a more of a bummer note: about 1 month ago, i purchased these cool-ass New Balance shorts for 40 bucks. They are soo cool and i just loved them. Well, I've lost them. LOST!! I think i left them in my hotel in Panama City Beach a couple of weeks ago. DAMN!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Where did you REALLY lose those shorts, Missy?! ;)

afuntanilla said...

ha ha. a TRUE runner never tells. :)

miss petite america said...

shit like that happens to me all the freaking time!!!!

i think there's a gnome who steals my running clothes.

JustRun said...

I ran in the rain 2 days ago. I am a geek and proud.

And bummer on the lost shorts.