Monday, November 5, 2007

Time: 42:10
Distance: 4.5 miles - treadmill

I took a vacation day from work today and although it was gorgeous outside, I elected to go to gym because I didn't want any more hills! A good run and legs felt pretty good after 1/2 mile or so..

Got a much needed massage and enjoyed every second of it!

During the JFK Race weekend, I will be going to see (my team) Cleveland Browns play Baltimore!! I'm sooo excited. This is the best season( thus far) Cleveland has had in years. I have been a fan forever and it's been a long time since browns fans had anything to get excited about. They just finished a nail-biter on Sunday in OT vs Seahawks. GO BROWNS!!!

4 comments:

Joe said...

The Browns are actually looking pretty good so far this season. But these are the Browns we're talking about. It's probably just a matter of time before they go back to their old ways.

Josh said...

So I found detailed results of the trials online at http://www.usatf.org/events/2008/OlympicTrials-Marathon-Men/results_splits.asp. It shows that at the half, Josh Cox was around top 10, but fell apart between then and 30K. I got curious and found his website - www.joshcox.com - sounds like his foot just fell apart on him. Bummer. He has some nice words for Ryan Shay.

afuntanilla said...

joe! HEY!!!! Just keep watching....

josh - thx, i will check it out.

Joe said...

It won't last. Then again, I used to say that about the Cavs and look at them now. Go Lebron!