Friday, August 24, 2007

Time:18:00
Distance: 2 miles

Details: 85 degrees, 62% humidity; ran at 11:30am. i intentionallyy went short as i run long both days over weekend. just wanted to get more movement in. run followed by 23 minute walk, 1.33 miles.

Reflections: I was so happy to go run today at whatever time i wanted to. I took the day off from work, woke up late and milled about until 11:30am. I ate Cream of Wheat for breakfast. When is the last time anyone at that? I know i hadn't had any since like, um..forever ago. Was a nice yummy change and great IRON content.

Before I went out the door, i was going through some running/triathlete magazines looking for stuff to cut out for a collage i am making. I love making small collages to inspire me. I came across part of an article i would like to quote here and now:

"WHAT PERCENT POSSIBILITIES ARE YOU AND WHAT PERCENT EXCUSES ARE YOU?"


Go. Live. Be Big!!!

No comments: