Sunday, October 7, 2007

Double Duty

AM WORKOUT

Time: 1 hour, 11 minutes
Distance: 7.1 miles

Run was more fun today. Legs felt much better. Ran through streets of atlanta and hit the park 2 times. that was some of the only shade. 90 % humidity again. What the hell? Ankle felt good and I elected not to wear the brace. Iced afterwards.

While I was having coffee this morning, I re-visited my hand written journal entries from my training days for the San Francisco marathon in July 2005. It was humorous, revitalizing and reaffirming to read!

PM WORKOUT

Time: 41:17
Distance: 4.25 miles, treadmill


Felt pretty good doing the double workout. I hope everyone had satisfying workouts or whatever this weekend.

Sad news about the 2 runners who died today while running The Army 10 Miler and Chicago Marathon. My prayers are with their families.

3 comments:

Josh said...

sounds like pretty tough conditions this weekend. Hopefully the humidity will come down a little over these final six weeks of prep!

JustRun said...

Wow, 90% humidity. Hang in there and hydrate well. :)

Scott McMurtrey said...

Double duty, huh? Rereading your journal really must have been motivating to get you out and run again the same day. :)

Isn't running fun?